4K TiVo BOLT+ Available Sept. 15 – More Recording, More Tuners, More to Love
At TiVo®, we like to give users more of what they love. This week TiVo will be adding to its TiVo BOLT® line of products with the new TiVo BOLT+, available on Sept. 15. The 4K TiVo BOLT+ will offer greater recording capacity and more tuners, and possess a new sleek black chassis and black remote – plus all the feature goodness of the TiVo BOLT we’ve grown to love.
What more can a content junky ask for!?
Take a look at this sweet video:
Here’s the full breakdown of the new product:
- 6 Tuners: Record six shows at once, so nobody has to miss his/her favorite program again.
- 3 TB of Recording Capacity: Nobody likes having to erase recorded shows. That’s why TiVo BOLT+ can record up to 450 HD hours.1
- 4K: Connect TiVo BOLT+ to a 4K TV and stream content in ultra-high-definition resolution with spectacular, eye-popping color and detail.
- SkipMode™: Skip commercial breaks of recorded shows with the press of a single button.2
- QuickMode™: Watch recordings 30 percent faster, with pitch-corrected audio.
- OnePass™: Consolidate all episodes of favorite shows via cable, and internet video services such as Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime Instant Video,3 creating a universal watch list across all providers.
- OneSearch™: Search across local channels and internet video services to find which shows are available and where they can be viewed.
- Remote Access: Watch live TV and recorded shows from a supported tablet or smartphone anywhere in the home, as well as download or stream shows to watch out of the home and on the go.4
The TiVo BOLT+ will be priced at $499.995 and will be sold at TiVo.com, Amazon.com, participating Magnolia retail stores, and custom installers nationally.
Make sure to visit www.tivo.com on Sept. 15 to get your TiVo BOLT+ and join the unified entertainment revolution!
1 User’s actual recording capacity may vary, based on signal strength and other factors.
2 SkipMode feature is not available for all recorded shows.
3 Broadband internet connection is required to access and receive streaming content. Availability of third-party content from streaming sources is subject to change, and certain third-party fees may apply.
4 Compatible tablets and mobile devices consist solely of an iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® device running iOS 7.0 or later, or an Android™ mobile device running 4.1 or above with a non-Intel or AMD chipset (sold separately). Not all recorded content can be streamed or downloaded to a tablet or mobile device (due to copy protection assigned by content provider and/or other technical limitations). Some recorded content can only be streamed/downloaded to your tablet or mobile device while you are on the same network as your TiVo BOLT+. Out-of-home streaming (a) will support streaming to only one of your devices at a time and (b) may not be available for all recorded content.
5 Plus any applicable taxes. In addition, a TiVo service plan is required and priced separately.
© 2016 TiVo. All Rights Reserved. TiVo, the TiVo logo, the TiVo silhouette logo, TiVo BOLT, SkipMode, QuickMode, OnePass, and OneSearch are trademarks or registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. or its subsidiaries worldwide. Netflix is a registered trademark of Netflix, Inc. Amazon, Amazon Prime, and Amazon Instant Video are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Hulu is a registered trademark of Hulu, LLC. Android is a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc. iPad. iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All other company, product and brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.