56th Annual Grammy Awards – Top Moments
The 56th Grammy Awards were last night, and as our TiVo Research and Analytics data proved, it was all about the performances for the viewers! From Beyonce and Jay Z’s dumbfounding duet to P!nk’s awe-inspiring acrobats to Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar’s creative collaboration – the audience couldn’t get enough. And these weren’t all even the MOST rewatched moments of the night! Pharrell Williams and his hat took a spot, along with Katy Perry and her broomsticks and a few other names you might have seen blowing up your Twitter feed.
TiVo’s Top Five most watched moments for last night’s #GRAMMYs were:
- 9:19pm – Pink performs in acrobatic fashion (she’s even dressed like an Olympic gymnast) while singing “Try”.
- 8:44pm – Chicago is joined by Robin Thicke to perform a medley of their top hits.
- 8:33pm – Katy Perry performs an eerie version of “Dark Horse” with Juicy J.
- 10:25pm – Daft Punk, Pharrell and Nile Rogers perform “Get Lucky” and are joined by Stevie Wonder.
- 8:16pm – Lorde sings her Grammy winning song “Royals”.