TiVo @ CES 2017
TiVo will be at CES in Las Vegas, January 4-7.
At TiVo, we touch the lives of binge-watching, music-loving, entertainment fanatics every day by delivering beautiful user experiences. In January, we’ll be bringing some of our most exciting technologies for engaging consumers on every screen to CES 2017.
Our solutions – user experiences, data-driven TV analytics, metadata, advanced search and recommendations, as well as our consumer products – are designed to work in any environment to help media and entertainment brands better understand and target audiences. We’re committed to investing in technology and R&D, so we can continue to create without limits. With TiVo:
- TV service providers can differentiate their services with next-gen media discovery across multiple screens.
- Streaming and digital media portals can ignite engagement with highly personalized entertainment discovery.
- Consumer electronics manufacturers can offer advanced functionality with cloud-based, cross-platform experiences.
- Ad sales providers and advertising agencies can target audiences and predict viewer behavior with data-driven tools and analytics.
- Music ecosystem providers can enhance music streaming experiences with advanced personalization and curation.
More than 500 global pay-TV operators, including leading TV service providers in the U.S., turn to TiVo for entertainment innovations and insights. Schedule a meeting with us at CES to learn more.
Meetings with TiVo at CES are by appointment only. To schedule a meeting, click here to contact us.
© 2016 TiVo Corporation. All Rights Reserved. TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Corporation and its subsidiaries worldwide.