Looking for something new to record or stream? Here’s what we’re recommending you watch this week:
Sunday, March 29th:
- The 2015 iHeartRadio Awards (NBC): Get ready for a night of pop songs and screaming teenagers but in the wake of the news that Zayn has exited One Direction, this is bound to be a more somber event than usual.
- Blood, Sweat and Heels (Bravo): Do you want crazy drama, hair pulling and bleeping? Because this is how you get crazy drama, hair pulling and bleeping.
Monday, March 30th:
- The Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber (Comedy): You know you want to watch Justin Bieber get made fun of for 90 minutes. Let the Schadenfreude flow through you.
- WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony (USA): A yearly event highlighting the best “wrestlers” from years gone by that this year includes the induction of “Macho Man” Randy Savage. Oh yeah!
Tuesday, March 31st:
- Weird Loners (FOX): All that stands between us and a full “Happy Endings” reunion is the success of this new comedy from the producer of “King of Queens”.
- Cougar Town (TBS): The Cul-de-Sac Crew takes one last ride in the series finale. We’ll pour one out (a glass of wine, of course) for this quirky sitcom that never got comfortable with it’s own name.
Wednesday, April 1st:
- truTV’s April Foolathon (truTV): Celebrate April Fool’s Day with the best hoaxes and pranks from the folks at truTV.
Thursday, April 2nd:
- Lip Sync Battle (Spike): What started on “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” becomes its own series, hosted by LL Cool J. Watch celebrities pretend to be other celebrities in this series premiere.
Friday, April 3rd:
- The Grace Helbig Show (E!): The YouTube Star moves from the digital screen to basic cable with the premiere of the E! version of her weekly talk show.
Saturday, April 4th:
- Outlander (STARZ): The kilt-ripping, time-traveling, epic story of a WWI-era woman transported back to a sexier time returns for it’s spring premiere.
- My Little Pony – Friendship is Magic (Discovery Family): Alert the Bronies in your life, the cartoon that changed them forever and completely weirded out half the internet is back!
- Derek (Netflix): Ricky Gervais returns with a one-hour special catching up with the lovable (and quirky) Derek.