The 2012-2013 season has us saying goodbye to many of our favorite television series, but did any of us think goodbye would come so soon?
This week kicked off the fond farewells with Monday night’s series finale of Gossip Girl. In case you haven’t watched, we won’t divulge exactly how or where our favorite East Siders end up, but the one SPOILER we will give is to warn you to be prepared…after all these years of Gossip, we finally find out who “she” is. You know you love her, XoXo!
On Thursday we get our final dose of drama as Snooki, J-Woww, Sammi “Sweetheart”, Deena, Ronnie, the Situation, Vinny and Pauly D all say goodbye to Seaside Heights in the Jersey Shore series finale. Over the years there have been fist fights, fist pumps, a few arrests and many tears. We’re guessing this “family” may shed a few more as they leave the shore house for the last time.
But don’t take your eyes off of your TiVo, because between now and next fall, we’ll also be saying goodbye to:
- Fringe (series finale scheduled to air January 18, 2013)
- Private Practice (series finale scheduled to air January 22, 2013)
- 30 Rock (series finale scheduled to air January 31, 2013)
- The Office (series finale scheduled to air in May 2013)
- Breaking Bad (final 8 episodes will air during summer 2013)